A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Namrata Patil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Namrata Patil is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patil graduated from Government Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Patil has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Namrata Patil MD and MPH is a female Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Namrata Patil practice?
- Dr. Namrata Patil has 1 office location.
Dr. Namrata Patil practices Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.