Dr. Namrata Rao MD Patient Reviews

• Adolescent Medicine Dallas, TX

April 2nd, 2017
Dr. Rao is simply the best
If you take anything away from this review, let it be that Dr. Vandana Rao is the most dedicated, passionate, and genuine psychiatrist in the DFW area. My experience with Dr. Rao has been everything I could hope for in a psychiatrist, and her care has been nothing short of exceptional. Prior to finding Dr. Rao, I met with various psychiatrists in the region hoping to find someone who could meet my high expectations and have the flexibility to accommodate my demanding work schedule. Dr. Rao has proven to be the only one to fit the bill, and I consider myself a patient of hers for life. Dr. Rao gives her focused attention every time I walk into her office, and it’s refreshing to have a psychiatrist who cares about my development and progress as a person rather than treating me as a just another person who needs to be diagnosed/medicated. Dr. Rao is the only psychiatrist I’ve worked with who gives her patients an opinion, trusts their voice, and treats the relationship as a partnership. Admittedly, I am a high demand patient who can make scheduling difficult due to work commitments. Dr. Rao has not only worked with me to make scheduling an effortless process, but she has also been kind and understanding throughout, which is unique compared to my experiences with other, more rigid, psychiatrists. If you are reading this review and are considering Dr. Rao, I highly recommend meeting with her. I’ve been through enough psychiatrists to know how special a great psychiatrist can be, and words in a simple review cannot do her justice.

October 30th, 2015
Amazing Doctor!

July 17th, 2012

May 20th, 2010
I can not speak highly enough of Dr. Rao. She is incredibly caring and very thorough. She has been very generous with her time, even calling us on nights and weekends at periods of concern with our daughter. Her manner is warm and accepting, with great communication.