A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Namrata Shidhaye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Namrata Shidhaye, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Shidhaye graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Shidhaye has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Namrata Shidhaye MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Namrata Shidhaye practice?
- Dr. Namrata Shidhaye has 3 office locations.
Dr. Namrata Shidhaye practices Family Medicine near Cary, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Greer, SC.
See Cary Primary Care Doctors.