A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Namrata Wadhwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Namrata Wadhwa is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Namrata Wadhwa, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wadhwa graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Wadhwa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Namrata Wadhwa MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Namrata Wadhwa practice?
- Dr. Namrata Wadhwa has 1 office location.
Dr. Namrata Wadhwa practices Anesthesiology near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Anesthesiologists.