A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Namratha Kandula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Namratha Kandula is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Namratha Kandula, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Hiatal Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kandula graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kandula has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Namratha Kandula MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Namratha Kandula practice?
- Dr. Namratha Kandula has 1 office location.
Dr. Namratha Kandula practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.