A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nan Link:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nan Link is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nan Link, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Link graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Link has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Universtiy Hospital & Clinics
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nan Abra Link MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nan A. Link practice?
- Dr. Nan Link has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nan Link practices Psychiatry near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Psychiatrists.