A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nan Link is Good. Dr. Link has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nan Link, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Link graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Link has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Universtiy Hospital & Clinics
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Link accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nan Link:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nan A. Link practice?
Dr. Nan Link practices Psychiatry near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Luana Link, Dr. Marianne Link, Dr. Hanna Link, Dr. Maryann Link, Dr. Nancy Link, Dr. Hannelore Link, Dr. Ana Link, Dr. Rosanne Link