A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nan Norins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nan Norins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Norins
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nan Norins, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Norins graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Norins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nan Norins MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nan Norins practice?
- Dr. Nan Norins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nan Norins practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: New Berlin, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatricians and Milwaukee Critical Care Practitioners.