Learn more about Dr. Nan Norins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nan Norins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Norins
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Norins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nan Norins, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Norins graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Norins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nan Norins MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nan Norins practice?
- Dr. Nan Norins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nan Norins practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: New Berlin, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatricians and Milwaukee Critical Care Practitioners.