A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nan Salamon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Salamon graduated from University of Pittsburgh .More Education & Awards
Dr. Salamon has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salamon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nan Salamon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nan R. Salamon practice?
Dr. Nan Salamon practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: NY, NY and Anchorage, AK.
See New York Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Luana Salamon, Dr. Marianne Salamon, Dr. Hanna Salamon, Dr. Maryann Salamon, Dr. Nancy Salamon, Dr. Hannelore Salamon, Dr. Ana Salamon, Dr. Rosanne Salamon