A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nan Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nan Wang, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Wang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nan Wang MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nan Wang practice?
- Dr. Nan Wang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nan Wang practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Upland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA and Santa Monica, CA.
See Upland Surgeons.