Dr. Nan Wang MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

April 18th, 2015
Eye burn
Rudess Doctor I've ever met! Looked at me and said to look in mirror..I will never look better than this..I will look worse! No compassion. I walked out..didn't want to be in same room as her!

March 4th, 2015
Great surgeon. Extreemly skilled.
Excellent surgeon that I had cataract surgery from. The prescription was dead on accurate. I now see 20/25 without correction when toward the end I was completely blind at about 20/800. On this Friday I see her again to correct the astigmatism I have with glasses to 20/20. This imperfection of my cornea has nothing to do with the cataract surgery which deals with the lens only. I would recommend her to anyone. Also, she is personally very nice.

January 22nd, 2014
Great Person and Great physician- Top Notch
Dr Wang and her staff did such a wonderful kobo my Cataract Surgery but more importantly Dr Wang saw me quickly when I had a reaction to one of the drops after the surgery. She said "no two patients are alike and while most people can tolerate easily the one drop " - she changed it quickly and I would recommend Herron family and anyone... top Doc in my Book -

August 24th, 2012
extremly bad...would never go there again. she has a major attitude problem. no respect to any one what so ever. they had us wait for 3 and half hours (even though we came in early). and she didnt even appologize for keeping us this long. me and my husband had the appointement there today and it was a very bad experience. we only needed a regular eye exam. on top of all that she gave my husband a wrong perscription. YES can you believe it she wrote the measurement on his perscription. very bad doctor!!!!!