A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nana Barseghian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nana Barseghian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nana Barseghian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barseghian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Barseghian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nana Barseghian MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nana Barseghian practice?
- Dr. Nana Barseghian has 6 office locations.
Dr. Nana Barseghian practices Family Medicine near Canoga Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA and Huntington Park, CA.
See Canoga Park Primary Care Doctors.