Dr. Nana Kobaivanova Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nana Kobaivanova?

Posted on October 10th, 2015

Dr. Nana is amazing .She made me feel so comfortable .Increadible listener ,very knowledgable . Respected by her staff and patients( I had a chance to chat with other patients in the waiting room). I am blessed to have her in my life.

Pretty bad

Posted on January 4th, 2012

The office visit was fine, it's the lack of follow up and the difficulty of reaching her was unacceptable. After getting my blood tests and ultra sound done, i had to chase her down, call her office almost daily, but she didn't get back to me for a few weeks even though my tests clearly showed a medical condition that needed an immediate attention. Oh, and I still didn't get my ultra sounds results.. Had to go to a different doctor to get those. Awful, will not recommend to anyone.

Posted on January 15th, 2010