Dr. Nana Kufuor MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

November 13th, 2015
Parent
Good doctor recommends

November 5th, 2015
not that bad at all
never a problem for me when i take my kids. i just wish there was WIFI.

January 20th, 2013
great pediatrician
Dr kufuor is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever met. He listens to my questions and addresses them appropriately. One I used a nearby doctor after dr kufuor, but ever time she treated my kids, they did not get better and I had to go to dr kufur for the right diagnosis and treatment

September 4th, 2012
Very good with kids
I am only writing this review because I came across a bad review about Dr. Kufuor. Dr. Kufuor has seen my son since he was 10 months, and he is now 3. He has been amazing the entire time. My son loves him, he explains everything very well, always seems to give great advice, and most importantly to me, he never rushes you out of the office. He really seems to take his time with the parents and child. I really have no idea how the other reviews I have read on him are so poor. My guess, the people that left the poor reviews are uneducated, simple-minded, complainers. You can feel very comfortable about taking your child to see him, I know I do.

April 16th, 2012
DO NOT GO TO THIS PEDIATRICIAN!!!!!!!!!
He claims to be a doctor??????? He is retarded... he has no care for your child. My son was diagnosed with gastritis from another pediatrician. I went to him for a 2nd opinion where he also said it was gastritis and to come back in 2 weeks if he's not better. I came back, paid some more money for him to ask me what gastritis is when I said I came to you 2 weeks ago and my son has gastritis. He just referred me to a gastenterologist. He has NOOOOOO concerns as well as flat out STUPID!!

January 9th, 2012
not a good pediatric
Very very bad...He does not know what he is doing..

July 5th, 2011
TOTALY UNPROFFESIONAL
This so called pediatrition has no idea what he is doing I would be scarred for my childs life if he was my pediatriton he has no idea how to diagnose children at all.He doesnt even know how a healthy babys heart is supposed to sound like just to give you an idea of the situation.

April 26th, 2011
I have been taking my 2 year old daughter to Dr Kufuor since she was born. She was in the Intensive Care Unit and Dr Kufuor showed up within a couple of hours to check on her, which I was very impressed with. We have never had any problems getting a rush appointment when she has been really sick and Dr Kufuor is always the one to see her. There have been several staff changes during teh last two years, but I have no complains currently.

April 14th, 2011
Extremely Unprofessional
Performed a so-called physical exam on my newborn which lasted about 3 min. Checked her heart beat and touched her tummy and side. That's it. He spent more time giving me his business card than the whole actual exam. 2 weeks later, attended 1st follow up exam, were asked repeatedly about my insurance info which I had already informed them over the phone when making the appt. that I'm a cash paying patient. At his office, I paid the consultation fee and was asked again by a different staff to pay for the consultation. 1 week later, I called to ask a question for my newborn and was told either the Dr. or someone from the office will return my call regarding my question. I have never received any calls from anyone ever since. 2 more weeks following the initial office visit, I received a bill from his office charging me $100 for the 5 min exam he performed 24 hrs after the birth of my newborn. Nothing was mentioned regarding that fee when I was in the actual office. When I called to complain about the outrageous fee for the 3 min exam, I was told I should be thankful because the original bill for that 3 min physical is over $300. Worst professional in any field. Period.

February 1st, 2011
Very upset
It's been awhile since my son has been to this Doctor due to the fact of how dirty the office is and his unprofessional staff. I also just didn't have a good feeling he knew what he was doing. My son is now 3 and I just found out today he might have to be put under and go into surgery because Dr. Kufuor didn't circumcise him right. I'm very upset.

June 13th, 2010
not so bad
this doctor is not so bad. He answers all the questions asked. He takes time in the process of evaluating a child. so far no complaints.

May 22nd, 2010
hes the worst doctor i ever went to he dont cre bout my child at all DONT GO TO HIM