A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nana Matoba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nana Matoba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nana Matoba, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Matoba graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Matoba has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nana Matoba MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nana Matoba practice?
- Dr. Nana Matoba has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nana Matoba practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians.