A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nana Tchabo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nana Tchabo, Gynecologic Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nana Tchabo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tchabo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nana Eleonore Tchabo MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nana E. Tchabo practice?
- Dr. Nana Tchabo has 1 office location.
Dr. Nana Tchabo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.