A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nanabea Akoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nanabea Akoto, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Akoto has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nanabea O Akoto MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nanabea O. Akoto practice?
- Dr. Nanabea Akoto has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nanabea Akoto practices Family Medicine near Carol Stream, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, GA and Chicago, IL.
See Carol Stream Primary Care Doctors.