A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nanabea Akoto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Akoto
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Akoto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nanabea Akoto, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Akoto has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Tanner Medical Center Villa Rica
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nanabea O Akoto MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nanabea O. Akoto practice?
- Dr. Nanabea Akoto has 1 office location.
Dr. Nanabea Akoto practices Family Medicine near Fayetteville, GA.
See Fayetteville Primary Care Doctors.