A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nanci Hawkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nanci Hawkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nanci Hawkins, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawkins graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Hawkins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Medical Center
- OBGYN Associates of NNY, PC
- Samaritan Medical Center Acute Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nanci Lynn Hawkins MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nanci L. Hawkins practice?
- Dr. Nanci Hawkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Nanci Hawkins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Watertown, NY.
See Watertown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.