A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nanci Hawkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nanci Hawkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nanci Hawkins, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawkins graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Hawkins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Medical Center
- OBGYN Associates of NNY, PC
- Samaritan Medical Center Acute Care
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hawkins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nanci L. Hawkins practice?
Dr. Nanci Hawkins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Watertown, NY.
See Watertown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.