Dr. Nanci Levine MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

September 14th, 2016
Terrible Experience
Now I know how I got a next day appointment with her, she is not booked because no one likes her. She is rude, unsympathetic, and makes you feel like you don't know what you are talking about. She dismissed the issues I was trying to explain to her. The whole time I was talking to her she was typing on computer and complaining about how bad the computer system was. She was so fixated on finding out when my last pap was she could barely focus on me and even got up to leave room while I was explaining my symptoms. Also I need to see another doctor because she did not resolve my issue. Someone called her a crackpot and I have to agree, she's a whacko.

May 23rd, 2016
Nanci Levine ...never again!

November 13th, 2015
Very Rude and Impatient!
My appointment was for 3 pm, was in the waiting room for 10 mins. Then was called by the nurse. I felt rushed to change, get weighed and to get my blood pressure taken. Then I waited on the doctor in my gown for 30 mins. She said they had new computers so everything is screwy (not my problem). The worse ob/gyn. She asked a lot of questions, was very sarcastic and rude. Told me I needed a pregnancy test which I ended up not needing. Then told me at my age that I only needed to see a gynecologist every 5 years??? First time I've ever heard of this. And she has a way of turning things around to make you feel stupid. I had to get blood taken and get an appointment for a sonogram. She said really fast something about waiting for the nurse and seeing her. She said it so fast I was confused. She gets angry when you ask her questions because in her mind she has responded to the question, but it's your first time asking it. She ended up not doing the pap smear because she claimed I didn't need it.

September 2nd, 2015
Wouldn't recommend. Am switching after disappointing first visit.
Wouldn't recommend. Didn't listen well to concerns, spoke in a shouting manner, and had very poor communication as to what needed to happen and what tests I needed to pursue.

July 21st, 2015
Highly recommend
Dr. Levine is an amazing doctor. She has been nothing but polite, compassionate, and knowledgeable. She takes her time to answer and questions and has called me herself after emergencies to check on me. The nurses are great. Front desk staff is terrible.

March 18th, 2014
Love her
She's a great doctor. I met her when I became pregnant with my first baby, and remained with her through out my whole pregnancy. She was supportive, understanding and her passion for the miracle of birth really shows. She is one of the few Doctors that I've ever come across to actually spend enough time with you, I never felt rushed. However, the office wait time (combined for waiting room and exam room) is on average 30min.

June 18th, 2013
Competent, professional and very nice, Dr. Levine is one of a few doctors I really like and trust. I recommended her to many of my friends. I'm really shocked by all these negative reviews on this site.

May 15th, 2013
Love her... She may drink a lot of coffee and seem like she's running around, but she's always been very helpful and thorough.

April 22nd, 2013
horrible experience
i went to her because my other doctor wasn't available and i needed an urgent appointment. she first asked me how far long i was, but i'm not even pregnant. then she asked what color my discharge was but i never said i was having discahrge. then she blurts out that i might have herpes, walks out then comes back and says that shes not saying i do but always thinks worse senario. i am left with my mouth open beause of how unprofessional she is. and its been a week and still no test results, i'm left wondering if i have something wrong with me and stressed.

November 12th, 2012
SO GLAD TO SEE I AM NOT ALONE
WORST DR THATS WHY WAIT TIME FOR HER APPTS IS SO SHORT PEOPLE GET TO KNOW THIS CRACKPOT AND MOVE ALONG TO ANOTHER DR. ZERO COMPASSION CARING AND THE BIGGEST SNOB ON TWO FEET

July 11th, 2012
Dr. Levine doesn't spend enough time with her patients. I feel extremely rushed and she speaks so fast I could hardly understand. She makes me feel very uncomfortable and I hate to ask her any questions because she makes me feel like I am asking a stupid question. I won't be going to her anymore. The practice is very nice and clean so I will continue to go to the larchmont womens center but choose a different obgyn.

March 7th, 2012
HORRIBLE
I am so glad that others have given her a bad review because this woman should not be practicing. I had to beg her to give me a a pap smear after being dignoised with HPV. The HPV I had was visual so she said because it went away there is no need to take a pap smear. Um hello! I should get tasted for everything else and I could have had other stains of HPV that I didn't know. After I instisted on a PAP smear she jammed that metal thing in me causing my inside to be inflamed for a week. She said she couldnt see but i never had that problem. I was histerical crying when i left there because not only did she not answer my questions about HPV because i was already confused and hurt about that, she voilated me. NEVER GO TO THIS WOMAN!!!