Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nanci Rascoff
Dr. Nanci Rascoff, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology and Pediatrics. Dr. Rascoff is affiliated with Seattle Children's Hospital, University Of Washington Medical Ctr and University Of Washington Medical Ctr. She speaks English.
Dr. Nanci Rascoff has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Nanci Rascoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Angela Badaru
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Seattle, WA 0 mi22
Dr. Heidi Blume
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics, Child Neurology
Seattle, WA 0 mi20
Dr. Barry Lawson
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Seattle, WA 0 mi36