A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nanci Rascoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Dr. Rascoff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nanci Echeverri Rascoff MD and MPH is a female Rheumatologist and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Nanci E. Rascoff practice?
- Dr. Nanci Rascoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Nanci Rascoff practices Rheumatology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Rheumatologists.