Dr. Nancy Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Brown?

Knowledgeable

I have been with Dr. Nancy Brown since 1979 when I was first diagnosed. Her expertise has kept me going through many years. I don't think I could find a more knowledgeable rheumatologist for my condition anywhere.

February 20th, 2017

Rude

Dr does not listen to patients and treats patients and staff horrible.

October 4th, 2016

I decided to visit Dr. Brown since she did not have a long waiting time to get an appointment. The staff were friendly and courteous. Dr. Brown was friendly but it seems as if she wants to practice psychiatry. She blew off my complaints of fatigue, joint pain, malar rash and positive ANA laboratory testing. She attributed it to a car accident that occurred 22 years ago. Instead, she chose to focus on the fact that I "looked anxious" and spent the majority of the time asking questions pertaining to anxiety. She also did not address my pain at all (I did NOT want narcotics or any controlled substance). I now know why it is so much easier to see her than to see the other rheumatologists. I will not be returning.

June 20th, 2016

DO Brown's patient interaction skill closely resemble the confrontational manner adopted by interrogators on Law and Order. She apparently fails to monitor lab results and then blames the patient when problems arise.

November 21st, 2015

Poor treatment by Dr. and staff.

I was referred to this Doctor due to a sudden onset of pain in my joints. The pain was so bad I couldn’t sleep and at times could not walk. She and her staff treated me as if I was there for drugs and questioned if I was really in pain. She told me there was nothing wrong with me. I thought maybe I was just being sensitive due to feeling to badly. So my mom can with me to an appointment. Even she could see the treatment I was given by Dr. Brown and actually saw the person at the front desk roll her eyes at me as I limped into the office. Another doctor later diagnosed me with RA which years later I am now being successfully treated for.

July 30th, 2015

Absolute worst experience with a doctor I would not recommend her to anyone. She can't keep any staff the turnover is ridiculous. She is mean to her patients and employees.

January 15th, 2015

Love it

I had been under the care of another rheumatologist and was becoming progressively worse with pain and stiffness. Dr. Brown did blood work and prescribed a trial of medication - six weeks later I am pain free and stiffness free. Appointments are painless. I love this physician and this office.

November 27th, 2013

Satisfied Patient

I have been a patient with Dr. Brown for 15 years. I began with her at the onset of RA. I was having severe pain which limited my ability to work, even though my job was mostly sitting. Dr. Brown diagnosed my symptoms as being caused by RA. She began treatment and over a period of time my symptoms began to lessen. I have never felt that I needed another doctor during these 15 years and have recommended her clinic to anyone who was suffering the symptoms that I was when I first began treatment under direction.

December 6th, 2016