A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Cox is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Cox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Doctors Hospital
- Medical City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Aylett Cox MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy A. Cox practice?
- Dr. Nancy Cox has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Cox practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.