A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Davidson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Davidson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Davidson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Alice Davidson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy A. Davidson practice?
- Dr. Nancy Davidson has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Davidson practices Family Medicine near Sebastopol, CA.
See Sebastopol Family Physicians.