A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Lee, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from New York University.
Dr. Lee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Anne Lee MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy A. Lee practice?
- Dr. Nancy Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Lee practices Diagnostic Radiology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Grove, PA and Lansdale, PA.
See Abington Radiologists.