Dr. Nancy Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Smith?

August 18th, 2017

Great Doc!

Dr. Smith is thorough. Takes time with you and never do I have a feeling of being rushed. She actually listens. I am so glad that I found her.

December 17th, 2016

Dr. Smith is directly responsible for my wife being alive today.

Wife was discovered early to have had cancer. Dr. Smith referred her to the proper surgeon and cancer specialists.

October 3rd, 2015

Better off going outside of Leisure World if you want compassionate healthcare

Dr Smith is my grandmother's unsympathetic doctor. This is the second primary care doctor she has been to at Leisure World Clinic as the first one, Dr Sherman, was also very uncompassionate and we were hoping to get someone better to attend my grandmother's growing needs. By account of her caregiver, Dr Smith does not take time to listen to my grandmother and speaks mainly to her caregiver as if she weren't in the room. I also experienced this while having a phone conference with Dr Smith...on speaker phone, unbeknownst to me initially...while my grandmother was in the room with her. Once I figured out what was going on, I voiced my disapproval which didn't seem to deter her in the least. My grandma is hard of hearing and has dementia, but she is a person who deserves to be treated with respect. It seems to me that these doctors should have more compassion for the elderly, darn well knowing what the demographic is in this retirement-aged community! Very sad and disappointing...

October 18th, 2017