A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Adams is Excellent. Dr. Adams has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Adams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Adams has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy D. Adams practice?
Dr. Nancy Adams practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, CT.
See Farmington Internists and Farmington Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ana Adams, Dr. Anabel Adams, Dr. Anya Adams, Dr. Deeann Adams, Dr. Hana Adams, Dr. Hanna Adams, Dr. Hannah Adams, Dr. Hannelore Adams