Dr. Nancy Afr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Afr?

July 27th, 2016

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE doctors office!! DO not go here!!!

This is the most horrible doctors office I have ever been to in my entire life! The staff.. HORRIBLE!! There is a woman there named Debbie who is the nurse and she is HORRIBLE and mean!! She thinks she knows everything when really she has no idea how to even take blood from an arm!! The front desk is a big joke! They are rude, selfish, and only care about making money! I would never reccomond anybody to go here! Especially because the nurse Debbie will sit there and try to tell you that you have no idea what you are talking about when it is YOUR BODY not hers and you know more about your own body than anybody else! She's a joke and so is the rest of the staff! You make an appointment and they make you wait an hour before being seen! The doctor is no better also! She always seems like she is in a rush and you can never get a word in! NEVER GO HERE!!!! Go somewhere else and don't even waste your time.

June 1st, 2016

Despite a phone call from the head of radiology, confirming my diagnosis, Dr. Afr refused to believe I had Twin-to-Twin Transfusion Syndrome. She would not refer me back to MFM. I had to find another doctor to take my case, as fast as I could. Had I believed her, my sons would be dead. Run from this doctor.

August 8th, 2015

I would not recommend dr Afr to anyone!! She did not come visit me the next day of my delivery. they are all about money. Front desk is the worst!!!

July 1st, 2015

AMAZING OB! So calm and caring.

February 19th, 2015

Best OBGYN!

May 28th, 2014

Excellent Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Afr's for 8 years. I will never go to anyone else and she has been a professional, a confidant, a resource and a friend during some emotional times. I have had many medical complications during pregnancy and after and all have been handled beautifully. She is an excellent doctor that cares and always puts your medical needs above anything else.

July 15th, 2013

Wonderful Doctor!

I have been a patient of Dr. Afr's for @ 6 years. She has been very wonderful & compassionate with me during a tough time I went thru & needed to make and appointment to see her. Thank you!

April 27th, 2013

bad office staff

Dr. Afr is a kind doctor who listens to everything you need to tell her without rushing you out the door. Her front office staff does not impress me. They leave voicemails on your phone on a Friday right before they are walking out the door so you have no way of contacting them until Monday. All while you are waiting for certain test results. Completely unprofessional and unsympathetic to the patient. They are not on top of billing situations and overall they are cold to deal with. I like Dr. Afr, but the front office staff is enough for me to consider going somewhere else.

March 28th, 2013

Need to follow evidence based Guideline

Dr. Afr induced my labor just after completion of 40th week (I was pregnant with my second baby). I had no complication other that the fact that I was 39 years old. My cervix was not favorable , she should have waited for another week. So as a result she gave medication that contracted my uterus while my cervix still closed! My cervix should have been made favorable before inducing labor.So after 6 hours of futile contractions, my baby developed bradycardia and I had to have c-section. In my previous pregancy I was diagnosed w gestational diabetes so U of M induced my labor after 40th week in proper way and I had a normal delivery. But this time I had no diabetes., and no other complication but I had to have c-section, so the doc could have a more predictable week end schedule....Not a good practice

February 21st, 2013

Wonderful

I began going to Dr. Afr when I became pregnant with my third child. She is kind and listens (even when I ask silly questions)! She has never made me feel uncomfortable. I love that I am usually the only person in the waiting room and I get right in for my appointments. They welcome small children joining you and will put on the tv in the room so that they can be entertained. Dr. Afr had her third child just weeks before my child was born, and she was there for my delivery even with a small baby at home. The office staff are kind and know your name.

August 10th, 2012

Dr. Afr is Wonderful

I've been seeing Dr. Afr for 10 years. She is wonderful, caring and smart. She delivered my first child in 2008 and will deliver my next in 2013! She gets my highest recommendation .

February 21st, 2011

I had been complaining to Afr for many months about pelvic pain. She continued to tell me that I was trying to get drugs from her, that it must be my spine, there was nothing more she could help me with and she had to refer me to a family doctor who I couldn't get into for over a month. I finally went to a real gynecologist who cares about patients who did surgery and found endometriosis and adhesions on my ovaries. After I healed enough to write my thoughts to Afr to explain what was found she didn't even have to decency to apologize for what she put me through or her lack of effort. I would advise any woman to stay away from this woman. Endometriosis is hard enough but when you have a doctor who is denying your condition it makes it even harder to deal with.