A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Ajemian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Ajemian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Ajemian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ajemian graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ajemian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ajemian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy A. Ajemian practice?
Dr. Nancy Ajemian practices Family Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Family Physicians.