A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Akers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Akers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Akers graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Akers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Akers DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy Akers practice?
- Dr. Nancy Akers has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Akers practices Family Medicine near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Family Physicians.