A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Allegar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Allegar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Allegar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allegar graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Allegar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy E Allegar MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy E. Allegar practice?
- Dr. Nancy Allegar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Allegar practices Internal Medicine near Hillsborough, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Old Bridge, NJ.
See Hillsborough Internists.