Anesthesiologist (pain control), Internists, Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs)

390 Amwell Rd
Ste 501
Hillsborough, NJ 08844
908-281-1077
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
Dec 20th, 2013

The absolute best doctor I have ever seen (and I have seen a lot). Caring, compassionate and does everything she can to help you. Simply the greatest

|  Patient  |  show details
by Noreen Henry on Jun 15th, 2013

Dr.Allegar has been our family's primary for 15 year's. Yes, sometimes it might be difficult to get an appt. last minute with her, but she will try her best to see you. She is compassionate and efficient . Take's time with you, and you feel she really cares!!! Never have to wait long in the office.She is the best Doctor to see.

|  Current Patient 2013  |  show details
Jan 6th, 2013

Dr. Allegar is great doctor. She takes her time with her patients and always has a good sense of humour; which puts everyone at ease. Unfortunately with that greatness, it is also hard to schedule an appointment with her. If you are sick, you will see her associate (whom is also good). The only time you really get to see her is on a "Well Appointment" that is scheduled way in advance.

|  Very fine doctor  |  show details
by linedinNJ on Aug 29th, 2010

Dr. Allegar is a very fine primary care physician. At the time I lived in NJ and was her patient there was a very nice recrptionist who really tried to help the patients get their appointments, referrals, refills, etc. It is very rare that a medical receptionist is nice, but Dr. Allegar found a good one. Dr. Allegar is very bright and careful and has good insights into diagnosis.

|  Rating...  |  show details
by S. M. on Oct 14th, 2008

Dr. Allegar has been my primary doctor for over 13 years when she started in private practice. I have followed her since she started with the Sayreville medical group years back. She is an excellent physician and a very caring person.

Sep 8th, 2008

I found the staff at Dr. Allegar's office to be uncooperative and inefficient. I would often be put on hold for as long as 20 minutes when simply trying to make an appointment. I could never make an appointment with Dr. Allegar, but would always be scheduled with her associate, Dr. Valla. They are extremely lax about calling with results of medical tests. The last visit, my blood was drawn for a requested test but the test was never run due the fact that they did not draw enough blood to run the test. No one from the office ever called to explain the problem. When I heard nothing after 1-1/2 weeks, I called the office and was simply told that the test was never run. I will never use this doctor again.

|  A great doctor  |  show details
by Jim M. on Jul 1st, 2008

Dr. Allegar has been my doctor for about 3 years. She is kind and efficient, and always spends enough time with me. I never feel rushed, but yet things move along as they should. She genuinely cares about her patients.

Jun 18th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Wonderful Doctor!: Dr Nancy Allegar is a compassionate, excellent physician. She is the most thorough doctor I have ever been to. I am a Registered Nurse and have known many doctors. I highly recommend Dr Allegar!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com