Dr. Nancy Allegar MD Patient Reviews

• 6 reviews

December 20th, 2013
The absolute best doctor I have ever seen (and I have seen a lot). Caring, compassionate and does everything she can to help you. Simply the greatest

June 15th, 2013
Patient
Dr.Allegar has been our family's primary for 15 year's. Yes, sometimes it might be difficult to get an appt. last minute with her, but she will try her best to see you. She is compassionate and efficient . Take's time with you, and you feel she really cares!!! Never have to wait long in the office.She is the best Doctor to see.

August 29th, 2010
Very fine doctor
Dr. Allegar is a very fine primary care physician. At the time I lived in NJ and was her patient there was a very nice recrptionist who really tried to help the patients get their appointments, referrals, refills, etc. It is very rare that a medical receptionist is nice, but Dr. Allegar found a good one. Dr. Allegar is very bright and careful and has good insights into diagnosis.

October 14th, 2008
Rating...
Dr. Allegar has been my primary doctor for over 13 years when she started in private practice. I have followed her since she started with the Sayreville medical group years back. She is an excellent physician and a very caring person.

September 8th, 2008
I found the staff at Dr. Allegar's office to be uncooperative and inefficient. I would often be put on hold for as long as 20 minutes when simply trying to make an appointment. I could never make an appointment with Dr. Allegar, but would always be scheduled with her associate, Dr. Valla. They are extremely lax about calling with results of medical tests. The last visit, my blood was drawn for a requested test but the test was never run due the fact that they did not draw enough blood to run the test. No one from the office ever called to explain the problem. When I heard nothing after 1-1/2 weeks, I called the office and was simply told that the test was never run. I will never use this doctor again.

July 1st, 2008
A great doctor
Dr. Allegar has been my doctor for about 3 years. She is kind and efficient, and always spends enough time with me. I never feel rushed, but yet things move along as they should. She genuinely cares about her patients.