A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Alvarez-Chedzoy is Excellent. Dr. Alvarez-Chedzoy has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Alvarez-Chedzoy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Corneal Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarez-Chedzoy graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarez-Chedzoy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children`s Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alvarez-Chedzoy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Alvarez-Chedzoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy E. Alvarez-Chedzoy practice?
Dr. Nancy Alvarez-Chedzoy practices Ophthalmology near Kerrville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Kerrville Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Luana Alvarez-Chedzoy, Dr. Marianne Alvarez-Chedzoy, Dr. Hanna Alvarez-Chedzoy, Dr. Nan Alvarez-Chedzoy, Dr. Maryann Alvarez-Chedzoy, Dr. Hannelore Alvarez-Chedzoy, Dr. Ana Alvarez-Chedzoy, Dr. Rosanne Alvarez-Chedzoy