A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Alvarez-Chedzoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Alvarez-Chedzoy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Alvarez-Chedzoy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarez-Chedzoy graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Alvarez-Chedzoy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Elinor Alvarez-Chedzoy MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy E. Alvarez-Chedzoy practice?
- Dr. Nancy Alvarez-Chedzoy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Alvarez-Chedzoy practices Ophthalmology near Kerrville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Kerrville Ophthalmologists.