Dr. Nancy Armstrong, MD

7603 Forest Ave
Suite 403
Richmond, VA 23229
(804) 200-5616
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Best OB - GYN  |  show details
by Smth GK on Jan 6th, 2014

Dr. Armstrong has been my OB GYN doctor for over 2 years, i had my first safe delivery under her assistance , she did the labor in 2 hours, i am glad she made it with ease even though its my first labor, and I could not be more pleased with her. She is one of the most caring, concerned physicians I have ever met,She Spends enough time in all visits to make sure the patient condition is good, always takes time to talk with me about any concerns...i even used to take better suggestions from her related to my other problems (best pediatrician, best Thyroid Specialist) , and I thank God I have had her for my First Pregnancy. I strongly recommend her

|  Absolutely the Best!  |  show details
by Bonita S. on Apr 2nd, 2013

Dr. Armstrong has been my GYN doctor for over 20 years, and I could not be more pleased with her. She is one of the most caring, concerned individuals I have ever known, and she takes a special interest in all of her patients...not to mention she is an extremely capable physician. When I saw a negative review from 2008, I was appalled. If there is ever a time she is rushed, it is either because another patient is seriously ill, or a new baby is about to arrive. She has always taken time to talk with me about any concerns...medical, emotional, or personal. I wish more doctors could be like her, and I thank God I have had her to care for me over the years!

|  Simply perfect doctor  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2012

The way she cares a patient is perfect

|  Dr. Armstrong is one of a kind!  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2011

I've had four children; she's delivered them all. One had unforseen complications and she handled the birth with calmness and ease. She save my son's life. I recommend her to everyone.

|  The Best!  |  show details
by Blessed Mom on Mar 28th, 2011

We have been blessed to be introduced to Dr. Armstrong by our friend. After a miscarriage in 6th month few years ago, my wife was pregnant with twins and the risk was higher now! Dr. Nancy took us step by step on what to expect, dealt very conservatively (which lot of people don't like, but look at the end result!) and delivered the babies successfully in 9th month! We were told initially by a FFN that this risk is 90% and it may be like the first time again. However the Ffn could not believe we were in 9th month when she saw us later! Believe in your doctor's words, and have positive attitude, it works!

|  Love, love, love her!!!!  |  show details
Mar 16th, 2011

Dr. Armstrong is wonderful! She helped me through a very high risk pregnancy and saved my other daughter's life during an emergency c-section. I would highly recommend her to anyone! She has a wonderful personality and always addresses any concerns you may have.

|  LOVE,LOVE, LOVE Dr. Armstrong!!!  |  show details
by T.N.Howard on Mar 8th, 2011

I found Dr. Armstrong when I was pregnant with my first child. I went to three other OBGYN Drs before actually selecting Dr. Armstrong as the Dr to take care of my prenatal needs. She is an extremely beautiful person, inside and out! She is very understanding and goes out of her way to make sure you are comfortable. She is very patient with young parents-to-be as she had her first child at a young age herself. She is true inspiration to young women. During one of my first visits with her she came in with a big smile on her face and did my exam. After the exam she gave me nice warm hug and told me congratulations! That made me feel as if I actually mattered to her instead of just another dollar in her pocket (vibe I got from the Drs I visited prior to Dr. Armstrong). She always asked how my family was doing as if she has known us for a very long time. During the end of my pregnancy she kept an extra close eye on me and whenever I called with a concern she would tell me to come on in so that she could check me. I was never denied because she didn't have an appt for me. When we were actually admitted into the hospital for the delivery of our daughter, she came over to the hospital and checked on me in between her appts and before she left for the evening. Even after we left the hospital she still checked on me before my six week check up. She made our overall experience a wonderful one! I will definately be going back to her for my OB appts and when we plan to have baby #2!!! She was just amazing and her nurse Robbie is a wonderful person as well... They make a great team and I would recommend her to anyone having a baby!!!

|  show details
Aug 23rd, 2009

Dr. Armstrong is calm, assuring, and always answers any questions I have thoroughly. She makes me feel very confident in her abilities and I have never felt that she was rushing during an appointment.

|  Rushed and emotionally detached  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2008

This dr. made me feel as if she didnt take my feelings into consideration; I felt ignored. The visit felt rushed and any questions that I had she answered them as she was walking out of the room.