A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Asamoa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Asamoa graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.
Dr. Asamoa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Forest Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy N Y Asamoa MD is a female General Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy N. Asamoa practice?
- Dr. Nancy Asamoa has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Asamoa practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas General Practitioners and Dallas Internists.