Learn more about Dr. Nancy Ascher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Ascher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ascher
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ascher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Ascher, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Heart Transplantation
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Cirrhosis (Alcoholic)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Failure (Acute)
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Organ Transplantation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ascher graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Ascher has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy L Ascher MD and PHD is a female Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nancy L. Ascher practice?
- Dr. Nancy Ascher has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Ascher practices Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.