Learn more about Dr. Nancy Ascher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Ascher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ascher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ascher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Ascher, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Esophageal and Gastric Varices
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Heart Transplantation
- Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Cirrhosis (Alcoholic)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Failure (Acute)
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Organ Transplantation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ascher graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Ascher has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy L Ascher MD and PHD is a female Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nancy L. Ascher practice?
- Dr. Nancy Ascher has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Ascher practices Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.