A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Allen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Allen, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Retroperitoneal Fibrosis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Takayasu Arteritis
- Wegener Granulomatosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Allen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Granville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Bates Allen MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy B. Allen practice?
- Dr. Nancy Allen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Allen practices Rheumatology near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Roxboro, NC.
See Durham Rheumatologists.