A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Johnson is Excellent. Dr. Johnson has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Johnson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
She has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1, Hypopituitarism, and disorders of growth and puberty.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy B. Johnson practice?
Dr. Nancy Johnson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Terre Haute, IN and Muncie, IN.
See Indianapolis Pediatricians and Indianapolis Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Luana Johnson, Dr. Marianne Johnson, Dr. Hanna Johnson, Dr. Nan Johnson, Dr. Maryann Johnson, Dr. Hannelore Johnson, Dr. Ana Johnson, Dr. Rosanne Johnson