A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Johnson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy B Johnson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nancy B. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Nancy Johnson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Johnson practices Pediatrics near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN and Bloomington, IN.
See Indianapolis Pediatricians.