A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Lipsitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Lipsitz, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipsitz graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Lipsitz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy B Lipsitz MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy B. Lipsitz practice?
- Dr. Nancy Lipsitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Lipsitz practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.