A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Babbitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Babbitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babbitt
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Babbitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Babbitt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Babbitt graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Babbitt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy E Babbitt MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy E. Babbitt practice?
- Dr. Nancy Babbitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Babbitt practices Family Medicine near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Primary Care Doctors.