A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Babbitt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Babbitt graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.More Education & Awards
Dr. Babbitt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Island Hospital
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Babbitt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 7 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- DAKOTACARE - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Babbitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy E. Babbitt practice?
Dr. Nancy Babbitt practices Family Medicine near Rapid City, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Anacortes, WA.
See Rapid City Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Luana Babbitt, Dr. Marianne Babbitt, Dr. Hanna Babbitt, Dr. Nan Babbitt, Dr. Maryann Babbitt, Dr. Hannelore Babbitt, Dr. Ana Babbitt, Dr. Rosanne Babbitt