A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Babbitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Babbitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babbitt
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Babbitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Babbitt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Babbitt graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Babbitt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy E Babbitt MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy E. Babbitt practice?
- Dr. Nancy Babbitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Babbitt practices Family Medicine near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Primary Care Doctors.