A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Babbitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Babbitt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Babbitt graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Babbitt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Babbitt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 7 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- DAKOTACARE - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy E. Babbitt practice?
Dr. Nancy Babbitt practices Family Medicine near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Family Physicians.