Dr. Nancy Bagamery Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Bagamery?

Dr Bagamery

Posted on March 16th, 2012

My 4 children have gone to Dr Bagamery since birth. We love her. She is a good doctor who cares about her patients and goes the extra when needed. She is very conservative. She is not a behavior or autism expert if you have these concerns seek help at Children's hospital. 19 years of going to Dr Bagamery we have only good things to say even though we have not always agreed with her she has always been a competent and kind doctor.

Great with kids

Posted on March 15th, 2012

My son has been a patient of Dr. Bagamery since he was 3 years old and he is now 13. He loves her and I love her. She genuinely cares about her patients. She is very thorough. I have recommended her to several of my friends and they have nothing but good things to say about her practice. I have also seen her back up doctors when she is out and they are really good as well.

Posted on June 11th, 2014