A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Bailowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Bailowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Bailowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailowitz graduated from New York University.
Dr. Bailowitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Klein Bailowitz MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy K. Bailowitz practice?
- Dr. Nancy Bailowitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Bailowitz practices Internal Medicine near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Nottingham, MD and Towson, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Internists.