Dr. Nancy Balin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 6 reviews

January 9th, 2017
Pure Excellence and Above All Expectations
After being in glasses since 18mos. old with astigmatism in both eyes- they are corrected perfectly thanks to Dr. Balin. She goes above and beyond. I finally have vision at age 62- wish that I had implants done sooner.

November 10th, 2015
Fine if you like to wait and wait
The most inefficient office I have ever encountered. And I'm over 60. I have gone to this office four times. The first time I waited over two hours. The second time 45 minutes. The third time the doctor never showed up. They said I must have gotten my appointment wrong. Lucky I still had my phone message that they left two days earlier. Today I had an appointment at ten AM. At 11 AM I asked what was going on and they said it could be another half hour. They may be fine doctors, but they sure don't know how to run an office.

December 29th, 2013
A Patient
I thought Dr. balin was extremely thorough and knowledgable. She performed a very detailed exam and took the time to make sure I understood,what my problem was and what treatment was recommended, including all of my options. I would recommend her to anyone needing a good eye doctor or eye surgery .

September 23rd, 2012
I felt Dr. Balin handled my problems with expertise and was very knowledgable. I was very pleased with the results from my cataract surgery and I would not hesitate to recommend her to all my friends.

January 23rd, 2011
Fantastic Doctor!!!
Dr. Balin is an excellent surgeon. I had cataract surgery and my vision is excellent. I am able to see at distance and near without glasses. I would highly recommend her. She is a skilled surgeon.

September 22nd, 2010
This doctor had us waiting for hours in a hospital emergency room and then when she saw our child she made it seem like we were imposing on her. Horrible bedside manners. Her office assistant was the only positive thing about our experience with her.