A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Barbas is Poor. Dr. Barbas has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Barbas, MD, MSW is board certified in Neurology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Alzheimer Disease and Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbas graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Barbas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospital
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barbas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Barbas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy R. Barbas practice?
Dr. Nancy Barbas practices Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ana Barbas, Dr. Anabel Barbas, Dr. Anya Barbas, Dr. Deeann Barbas, Dr. Hana Barbas, Dr. Hanna Barbas, Dr. Hannah Barbas, Dr. Hannelore Barbas