A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. N Barry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barry
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Barry graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Barry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Sequoia Hospital, Redwood City CA, Active Staff
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. N Nichole Barry MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. N N. Barry practice?
- Dr. N Barry has 3 office locations.
Dr. N Barry practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Redwood City Internists and Redwood City Rheumatologists.