A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Barry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Barry graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Barry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Sequoia Hospital, Redwood City CA, Active Staff
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan