A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. N. Barry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barry
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Barry Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Barry graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Barry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Sequoia Hospital, Redwood City CA, Active Staff
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. N. Nichole Barry MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. N. N. Barry practice?
- Dr. N. Barry has 3 office locations.
Dr. N. Barry practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Redwood City Internists and Redwood City Rheumatologists.