Dr. Nancy Behram Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Behram?

August 15th, 2017

Awesome OBGYN!!!

Dr. Nancy Behram has been my OBGYN for over 15 years. She personable, knowledgeable, and patient. She takes time to listen to my concerns and is responsive to my health care needs. She is now located at Congressional OBGYN, 15005 Shady Grove Rd. Suite 130, Rockville, MD 20850 301-294-8525

May 5th, 2016

Didn't have a good experience

I didn't have a pleasant experience. Dr. Behram seems to be knowledgable but lacks empathy. So sad for someone in a helping profession not to care for her patients. She is very busy, so do not expect to receive prompt response to your emails. She never called me, but promised she would. She is also late for her appointments. Her staff came to be very unprofessional. Again, that was my experience with Dr. Behram and I don't think I could have had good working relationship with her.

July 26th, 2015

Holy Cross Hospital

Great OB GYN. Office in Rockville and Silver Spring!

February 4th, 2015

My dr Behram 😊 my doctor & my boss in both areas , exceptional,super👍

December 21st, 2014

I would never return to this doctor. I was somewhat uncomfortable in her office when I heard her making (unkind) comments about another patient to a medical assistant. I had additional negative experiences as well, but I find that is the best anecdote to share - she is kind to your face, but I did not really feel listened to, and I did not get the feeling she really cared. I now have an OB who I trust deeply - and having this trust, I see now that, at least for me, Dr. Behram was the wrong choice.

May 25th, 2014

Great doctor!

A very knowledgeable provider who truly cares for her patients. She has helped us out a lot! We are so grateful and would highly recommend her!

September 20th, 2013

Please visit a different gynecologist

Took my wife to see Dr. Nancy Behram for a yearly checkup. Everything was ok before the visit, it was just a checkup. Had never seen this doctor before, but we decided to try. Dr Behrams demeanor is friendly, but she's very unprofessional in practice. Her mishandling of gynecology instruments scratched my wife internally. As a result she's had bleeding, inflamation and discomfort since the visit. Since there's blood, the pap smear test that was taken will have a faulty result and the visit was pointless. We now have to wait until she heals and retake the test to get an accurate result. I would advise anyone reading to definitely go to a different gynecologist. I think any good reviews for this doctor are likely done by friends or family. Just telling you that we went to see Dr. Behram and what the result was.

February 26th, 2013

I am really surprised by all the negative reviews on here. I LOVE Dr. Behram. I have been her patient since 2006. She has delivered three of my babies (via planned c-section) and helped me through one miscarriage. I scheduled a D&C but miscarried at home on a Friday night. She took the time to text me all evening/night and follow-up the next day (Saturday). She has never rushed through an appointment with me and always answered every question I have asked. She was once late 60 minutes for an appointment, but you have to remember that she is delivering babies throughout the day, so sometimes, she will be late. But, she should appologize if she does make you wait that long. She wasn't forthcoming with information as why she was late, but once I brought it up, she was. I love her and recommend her to several people. I will agree the office staff is horrendous. Terrible to deal with on the phone and not much better in person. How these women get to keep their jobs is beyond me, however, the office staff should not reflect on Dr. Behram.

May 22nd, 2012

Bad doctor, don't let her deliver your child

Whoa, where do I begin? Two years ago, my pregnancy was induced and when I was dilated to 10 centimeters, in walks Dr. Behram. She looked so exhausted she walked in like some kind of zombie. She only seemed like she was half aware of what was going on. She kept yelling at me to keep pushing and this woman made me push non stop for 4 hours! My daughter was born with a nuchal cord around her neck and this woman should have told me so! And, I had a vaginal tear that she never noticed and I had to have the tear sutured up much later. She was a really bad doctor and now I'm at a new practice with very good doctors and I was told that I never should have pushed so long with a low fetal heart rate. I should have had a c-section but I think that she just couldn't be bothered. At my follow-up appointment after I gave birth, which was with Dr. Jacobs, she happened to call when I was in the exam room with him. He took the call and mentioned me to her and I could tell from his reaction that she clearly didn't remember who I was. She is a bad doctor

May 4th, 2012

Not very personable

I had a problem with subchorionic hemmorhage bleeding during my pregnancy and she just dismissed it, saying her other patients had it and the babies came out just fine in the end. One time when it was an emergency due to the bleeding and the size of the clot which kept increased, she was not available to see me so I saw Dr. Morales instead. Dr. Morales explained a whole bunch of new information and recommended I go on bed rest. Dr. Behram had previously said I didn't need bed rest but just to "take it easy".. Every time I came to see her, she never share information or ask me questions but would just say "do you have any questions" and answer then then say "ok see you in a bit, bye". That was it, I felt as if she didn't care.

June 27th, 2011

Absolutley the worst doctor I've seen!!!

When I first found out I was pregnant, I wasn't extremely excited. Dr. Behram treated me like I was the worst woman in the world for not being overjoyed. I had to wait abt two hrs my first visit because they wanted to do an unexpected sonogram. When I finally went in to see her, she did a two min pap, asked me it I was going to keep the baby, and gave me prenatal vitamins. It felt like 5 mins. She never talked to me abt nutrition or any important factors for the beginning of my pregnancy. Her and her nurse was rude and I will never see her again.

May 5th, 2011

Dr. Behram is very easy going and listens well. I don't have any complaints, she's followed me well through my pregnancy.I simply love her nurse Cassie, she is very sweet and works at a super quick pace.As for the front office staff, they are unfriendly and seemed bothered all the time. Making a follow up appointment after a visit is a pain in the butt. They ignore you and fuss when you approach them!