A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Belser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Belser is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Belser, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Belser graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Belser has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Lautensack Belser MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nancy L. Belser practice?
- Dr. Nancy Belser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Belser practices Pediatrics near Glenside, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Malvern, PA.
See Glenside Pediatricians.