Overall Review

1.9

October 19th, 2015
Rude!
We will never again see Dr. Belser and I advise every other parent to find another doctor. She never introduced herself as the doctor. Instead, she walked through the door with the words "so you are not vaccinating? How did you make it through the door?" I thought she was the nurse then realized she was the doctor! She set a bad tone. She continued to be incredibly rude the rest of the well visit. She was brief and ignored my questions while she typed away at her computer. We will NEVER see this doctor again!

August 18th, 2015
Never again!!!
Dr Belser is rude, condescending and gives terrible ( and potentially damaging) advice. She did not take the time to understand anything about my child but was very quick to force her archaic and outdated opinions on me. I am so dissapointed that this practice has a doctor like her in it. Love the other docs but will NEVER see her again!!!

May 5th, 2015
Awful
Will never see her again. She was the epitome of rude at my child's visit, and actually suggested that he was predisposed to weight issues because I myself was overweight and I should not make the same mistakes and feed him the same way I feed myself. I was dumbfounded. Love the other doctors at the practice, but this woman is awful.

January 25th, 2014
Bad Experience
I have seen Dr. Belser a few times when we couldn't get an appointment with our regular pediatrician. She is very rude and is not very good at explaining things. I felt as though she were talking down to me. I tried to ask her questions about my son's diagnosis and was told to be quiet so she could type her notes into the computer. I felt like I was being treated like a school child who spoke out in class. At one appointment, she failed to accurately explain my son's diagnosis and the contagious nature of the condition. It was only until I googled it when I got home that I truly understood what my son had and how to take precautions. I complained to the front desk staff and asked never to be given an appointment with this doctor again. I was told by the front desk staff that I am not the only parent to complain of these issues with this doctor.

April 30th, 2013
When the doctor told us something contradictory to what another doctor told us, I politely asked for clarification. She became very indigent and short. I found out that what she did tell us was not current and bad advise. When dealing with children, you just cant get it wrong. I will never go back to her again,

April 11th, 2013
We love Dr. Belser
Both my daughters saw Dr. Belser from the time they were infants. She is a fantastic doctor, and always went above and beyond what was expected. We had some challenges with both kids, and she was helpful in getting everything worked out. When they finally grew too old to be seeing a pediatrician, they were sad to leave her. Dr. Belser was always caring and thorough, and we were pleased for all those years.

October 22nd, 2012
Lack of Compassion
For two years, this physician told me that my daughter's sinuses were not a problem and was easily treatable with over the counter medication. I recently switched Drs and within one week she had the necessary tests to determine that she has been suffering from sinusitis (sp?). This physician has said that my daughter was manipulating me and it was only a cold (as a result of daycare) despite the fact she had it for over 2 months. I waited for over an hour for her to start our conversation with an unpleasant "What's the problem?" The appointed ended when I asked her for a prescription and she told me that I had to return to the office as she was treating patients with "real" problems. If you want you peace of mind, do not see this physician in the practice.

August 17th, 2011
2 bad experiences waited 55 minutes for a check up for my 9 month old. She rushed through the exam and treated me as if I had no idea how to be a mom I will not be seeing her again