A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Bender Hausman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Bender Hausman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Bender Hausman, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bender Hausman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bender Hausman has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Holland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Joan Bender Hausman MD is a female Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy J. Bender Hausman practice?
- Dr. Nancy Bender Hausman has 8 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Bender Hausman practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Holland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI and Fremont, MI.
See Holland Neurologists and Holland Psychiatrists.