Dr. Nancy Bertsch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Bertsch?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Bertsch?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 25th, 2014

Terrible experience

This was my first child,I am not married but have a very supportive boyfriend that came with me to all my appts. We were treated like pesants, we are both in our early 20's,always early to all appts, we always have to wait awhile to be seen,their was no communication with our dr. And us,very rude and looked down at us as if we were ill educated, I suffer from astma and serve depression, I would call for weeks to get refills,no one would ever respond back to me unless I physically went up there,I did have to cancel and reschedule one of our appts,and was told by the doctor, I don't know how to catch a bus! I'm guessing she thought we lived in poverty and we didn't have cars,I didn't argue but I didn't appreciate the assumptions,during the pregnancy I recieved one ultrasound at 5 months at 8 months my boyfriend had asked her if we would be receiving another, she told him do you have money to pay for it!not in a joking fashion,labor was terrible 24 hours and then she desides I need a csection,the medication she had me on during the pregnancy I was told by her it was safe as long as I took it a couple times a week as needed, as soon as I gave birth they took my son straight to the nic unit for four days,they said the meds I was put on could have terrible effect on my baby,i had to walk up in down the hall with my fresh staples to hold my baby,he is a very healthy big 9lb baby,after being resleased , going home healing resting, I returned back to get my staples removed,still in terrible pain,a week after the removal my stomach is bleeding and is an open wound, I return to the doctor for them to just clean it up and send me on my way, that next day I went to st. Joseph and was informed it was infected ,I had to go to another dr. To start a round of antibiotics, I called Scott&white the next day for pain meds, two weeks pass and still no response...after having my son it was like I no longer existed ,nurses would never call me back like they said they would,it's been a month now and I'm finally healing thanks to my new dr. I had to get right after being released from Scott &white,needless to say don't judge a book by it's cover, I also work I'm the medical field and I have a big mouth!

December 20th, 2011

Great doc!

I was impressed with Dr. Bertsch. The wait time was relatively short (5-10 min), and she spent plenty of time with me during my appointment. We discussed in detail my medical history, concerns, future plans, etc. The exam itself was comfortable and quick. She was respectful and open, and I felt I could trust her. No complaints!

January 15th, 2010

Best Doctor in collegestation

June 13th, 2009

best & devoted

She delivered my first baby,the person whom i respect from my heart.great

December 21st, 2016