A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Blankenship is Excellent. Dr. Blankenship has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Blankenship, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Blankenship graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin (Degree earned: MD.More Education & Awards
Dr. Blankenship has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center, Inc.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blankenship accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Blankenship:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy J. Blankenship practice?
Dr. Nancy Blankenship practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Elkhorn, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, WI and Kewaskum, WI.
See Elkhorn Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ana Blankenship, Dr. Anabel Blankenship, Dr. Anya Blankenship, Dr. Deeann Blankenship, Dr. Hana Blankenship, Dr. Hanna Blankenship, Dr. Hannah Blankenship, Dr. Hannelore Blankenship