A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Blankenship:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Blankenship is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Blankenship, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blankenship graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Blankenship has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Jean Blankenship MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy J. Blankenship practice?
- Dr. Nancy Blankenship has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Blankenship practices Diagnostic Radiology near New Berlin, WI.
See New Berlin Radiologists.