A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Borman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Borman graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Borman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tuality Healthcare
- Tuality Forest Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Lynne Borman DO is a female General Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Nancy L. Borman practice?
- Dr. Nancy Borman has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Borman practices General Practice near Hillsboro, OR.
See Hillsboro Primary Care Doctors.